Transition Your Practice
Thinking about transitioning your practice in the next 5 to 10 years?
A successful transition starts with a successful strategy. Discover the 10 biggest transition strategy mistakes most dentists make and how to prevent them TODAY. Call Capstone Dental for a free practice transition checklist and consult today:
10 Biggest Transition Mistakes:
1. Starting too late to transition your practice.
2. Allowing the practice go to into decline before selling.
3. Having no strategy for selling your practice.
4. Building on a practice model that is dependent on a dentist with hard-to-find clinical skills.
5. Failure to build a solid new patient flow system that will generate patient flow no matter the dentist.
6. Failure to train a well qualified team who can carry the practice onto new levels of success with a new dentist.
7. Selling out at typical market rates.
8. Selling out to a practice management company that will turn around and get a larger value for your practice without doing anything to it.
9. Believing that there is only one way to sell your practice.
10. Allowing your practice to become part of you instead of a business that you own and run and then not having a plan for the rest of your life. There is life after practice!